Building the next generation of event and security
Simplified process. Superior service. Staffing and security experts.
Eclipse Staffing and Security has been providing services in Indianapolis and throughout Indiana for over 10 years. We have built our business by providing professional staff at competitive costs while staying up to date with industry best practices, technology, and the ever changing workforce. Our recruiters identify each worker's key skills and work experience and then assess their potential for our clients. Eclipse is the proud security provider of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and is a prequalified security and EAC vendor for the Indianapolis Convention Center. Eclipse is a Licensed Indiana Security Guard Company #21300007. Submit a job order and we'll contact you quickly to discuss your requirements.
Here's how to get started.
Our recruiters take your skills, work experience and availability to find the jobs that best fit you.
Start by applying online. You will then select a day and time for your orientation where we will:
• Discuss your skills, experience and availability.
• Find positions that fit your schedule.
• Conduct background checks.
Earn some extra income.
Looking for a great way to earn extra income? Work with Eclipse. We have the jobs you want to work - sports venues, music venues, convention centers and more! Work around school or family obligations and build a flexible career that fits your schedule.
Eclipse pay period.
• Eclipse pay period runs Monday through Sunday.
• All pay is direct despoiled into either your personal
bank account or onto a Wisely Card.
• Pay is direct deposited on Friday following the week
that was worked.
• Live checks will not be issued.
• All paystubs can be found through the Employee
• Eclipse internal personnel are not permitted to print
Form I-9 Acceptable Documents.
Employees must provide documents that establish both identity and employment authorization and meet the requirements of Form I-9 Acceptable Documents.
All documents must be unexpired.