top of page
Website Terms and Conditions of Use.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials on A Coy Protection's site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
• modify or copy the materials
• use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non- business)
• attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on A Coy Protection's site
• remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or transfer the materials to someone else
This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by A Coy Protection, LLC whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
A Coy Protection may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for
which information is being collected.
• We will gather and utilize individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those
reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the
individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
• We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the
information or assent of the individual concerned.
• Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reason, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
• We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also
unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
• We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
bottom of page